The Avalon dining table features a hand polished Elkstone Speckled Grey top with handmade Black Powder Coated Iron Cone Base. Deep-dyed and lightly sanded, the deceptively simple surface is alive with texture and movement, each table is unique and slightly different to the next.
Table Size: 160cm Diameter
Table height: 76cm
Top colour: Speckled Grey
Leg colour: Black Powder Coated Iron
Tabletop thickness: 7cm
Table weight: 55kg
• Composite top using crushed river rock, sand, lava stone & resin.
• Suitable for residential or commercial use
• Designed and tested by engineers.
• Certified scratch, stain, frost, and water resistant for normal daily use
• Perfect for indoors or outdoors undercover, for all locations across Australia
• Extremely strong and sturdy yet they are half the weight of concrete.
• Does not chip or crack as easily as concrete, glass, or timber tables.
• 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty.
What is ElkStone?: ElkStone tops are an engineered, strong natural composite using crushed river rock, sand, lava stone & resin as the main raw materials. ElkStone tops have excellent structural characteristics. The weight of a standard ElkStone Table is approximately half the weight of a concrete table of the same size. Through different stages of production, ElkStone tabletops are handled by several people with years of experience. Their craftsmanship will show in the details and set your table apart from any other similar piece you may encounter.