The 1.6m Alta Elkstone round dining table’s hand polished, versatile surface is equally usable at home indoors or undercover outdoors. Made from an engineered material called ElkStone, a strong natural composite, mixing crushed rocks, lava stone, sand and resin to create concrete-look furniture pieces that are hard wearing and UV resistant.
Through different stages of production, ElkStone table tops are handled by several people with years of experience. Their craftsmanship will show in the details and set your table apart from from any other similar piece you may encounter. ElkStone tops are handmade and truly unique.
Table Size: 160cm Diameter
Table height: 76cm
Top colour: Ebony Black
Leg colour: Black Powder Coated Iron
Tabletop thickness: 7cm
Table weight: 50kg
• Popular, Modern & On-trend Dining
• Suitable for residential or commercial use
• Designed and tested by engineers
• Certified scratch, stain, frost and water resistant for normal daily use
• Perfect for indoors or outdoors undercover, for all locations across Australia
• Extremely strong and sturdy yet they are half the weight of concrete
• Does not chip or crack as easily as concrete, glass or timber tables
• Hand-made, each table has a unique pattern of natural elements
• 12 Month Manufacturer’s Warranty
What is ElkStone?: ElkStone tops are an engineered, strong natural composite using crushed river rock, sand, lava stone & resin as the main raw materials. ElkStone tops have excellent structural characteristics. The weight of a standard ElkStone Table is approximately half the weight of a concrete table of the same size. Through different stages of production, ElkStone tabletops are handled by several people with years of experience. Their craftsmanship will show in the details and set your table apart from any other similar piece you may encounter.